The scientific componant sensors of the payload are associated to a management and processing electronic bloc (BANT).
The measurements done by these sensors are:
- IMSC: measurement of the 3 magnetic field components for frequencies ranging from a few Hz to 17.4 kHz.
- ICE: measurement of the 3 electrical field components for frequencies ranging from DC to 3.25 MHz.
- IAP: ions measuremen : density, temperature, and velocity of major ions H+, He+, O+ at the satellite altitude.
- ISL: local electron and ion density measurement from 103 to 106 cm-3, density fluctuation measurement from 0.1 to 1000Hz, local electron and ion temperature measurement from 500 K to 3000 K, ion component measurement, satellite potential measurement.
- IDP: electron spectrum measurement (> 30 keV).