- Demeter Satellite during the RF autocompatibility tests in the anechoic chamber in Intespace Toulouse. The ICE probe were not put at the end of the arms.
- ICE arm post-qualification inspection made in Surrey by KALEVA. Not only the mechanical resistance with environments Demeter (more constraining than the initial qualification of the arm) could be checked but also the good behavior after a long duration storage.
- Demeter pictures before the departure to Intespece for the test of thermal vacuum. Demeter is in black, which is not current for a satellite!
- Demeter pictures at Intespace for the thermal vacuum tests.
- End of integration of the Demeter payload in white room, before its delivery to Latécoère.
- Pictures illustrating the IMSC mast with the MLI on the satellite.
- Artist's view of Demeter Satellite
- Little movie showing a BANT electronic module vibration test (5.7 Mb).
- Little movie showing a IMSC sensor impact test (20 Mb).